I’ve been making a ton of sheet pan meals for dinner for the previous couple of weeks. It’s principally as a result of I’ve been so pressed for time however reality be advised, you may make some ridiculously tasty sheet pan meals rapidly and simply. I’m speaking lower than an hour comparable to this baked sheet pan rooster and asparagus recipe.
The recipe first takes boneless, skinless rooster breast chunks (after all you’ll be able to all the time be happy to make use of darker cuts of meat just like the legs and thighs should you would favor) and dredges them in a tasty combination of almond flour, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
(You might also like: Healthy 7-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables)
The Best Almond Sheet Pan Chicken and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 ½ kilos boneless, skinless rooster
- 2 eggs, frivolously overwhelmed
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups floor almonds
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound child potatoes, halved
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to style
- Add the asparagus, potatoes, oil and salt and black pepper to style to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Pound the rooster breasts to a fair thickness with the meat mallet and season with salt and black pepper.
- In a shallow dish add the almond flour, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese and combine to mix.
- Dredge the rooster within the egg combination and then coat them within the Parmesan combination.
- Place the rooster on a frivolously oiled sheet pan and organize the potatoes in a single layer across the rooster.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 15 minutes then then flip the rooster over and add the asparagus and proceed baking for 12-15 minutes or till the rooster is totally cooked via.