When I first began studying prepare dinner, I targeted on easy, straightforward to organize recipes like this one for making an oh so wholesome baked sheet pan hen and greens recipe. I like to make use of boneless, skinless hen breasts each time I make this recipe, however you may in fact be happy to make use of darker cuts of meat in case you favor.
To go together with the hen, you’ll must load the pan up with a terrific mix of wholesome veggies: broccoli, zucchini, pink onion, bell peppers, garlic cloves, and recent parsley.
When you place all of it collectively, you find yourself with one straightforward to make dinner that’s the literal definition of scrumptious and nutritious.
(You may like: No-Fuss Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes (with Herb Butter))
Healthy 7-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Four 1x
- 1 ½ kilos boneless skinless hen breasts
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 giant zucchini, lower into 1 inch items
- 1 giant pink onion, lower into wedges
- 2 bell peppers, lower into 1 inch items
- Four garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped recent parsley plus additional for garnish
- Four tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to style
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange the hen and greens in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped parsley and olive oil and toss to mix.
- Season with salt and black pepper to style.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20- 30 minutes, stirring midway by the cooking time, till the hen is absolutely cooked by.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with additional chopped parsley.
- Serve instantly.
More Easy Chicken Recipes:
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
Easy Four-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
Easy Instant Pot Shredded Chicken for Family Taco Night