It’s no secret that I’m fully hooked on bacon. I feel I’ve talked about a few times earlier than the way it’s simply my all time favourite meals. Usually I persist with cooking common bacon, however now and again I additionally like to combine issues up a bit by cooking up a batch of turkey bacon as an alternative. And shock, shock, identical to common bacon, it seems that turkey bacon really tastes higher whenever you don’t fry it or microwave it. That’s why I’ve put collectively this information on tips on how to cook dinner turkey bacon within the oven.
I prefer to cook dinner up eight slices at a time once I make this recipe, however you’ll be able to in fact use no matter quantity of bacon you’ve bought a longing for. Arrange the bacon evenly in your baking sheet and sprinkle with black pepper.
Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes earlier than flipping the bacon over and tossing it again within the oven for a further 5-10 minutes. Be positive to present this recipe a shot. I’m sure that you just’ll by no means return to cooking turkey bacon some other method!
Easy Oven-Baked Bacon Weave (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Position the oven rack in the course of the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Place three slices subsequent to one another in a vertical row on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Place three strips of bacon, facet by facet, vertically.
- Fold up strips 1 and three on prime of themselves.
- Lay a strip of bacon horizontally, in order that it’s on prime of strip 2.
- Unfold 1 and three and fold up 2.
- Lay a second strip of bacon on 1 and three.
- Unfold 2, and fold up 1 and three.
- Lay a 3rd strip of bacon on 2.
- Unfold 1 and three and the weave ought to be performed.
- Place a cooling rack over the bacon so it stays flat throughout cooking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till the bacon begins turning into golden-brown however isn’t but crispy.
- Remove the rack and bake for one more 5 minutes or till the bacon is crisp.